- Firstly, Static Public IP address that provided by your ISP
- Second, Mikrotik router in order to configure Colowi hotspot
- Lastly, Colowi portal account that provide by Maxbit ISP
a facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area.
Wi-Fi works with no physical wired connection between sender and receiver by using radio frequency (RF) technology. User use Internet by connection Wi-Fi with authentication with SSID and Key Wi-Fi (Password).
2. Colowi is a hotspot management system that you can centralize control on your hotspot user login with empower your business with free WiFi. It's transform your Wi-Fi to marketing tool like promotion our Services and prodcuts effectly and easy customizable.
This allow user login see advertise page from owner wit many options like Click through, Socail Login, Coupon code, SMS login, email login..etc, with get all User information as detail report.
1. make sure that you select correct HTML directory and your public IP in hotspot Server Profile.
2. You enter incorrect Radius Server's IP address and Secret.
3. your Router Identity in NAS configuration in colowi dashboard is not the same configuration in Router.
4. wrong shop URL is also the problem that your hotspot page is not pop-up.
5. Make sure you don't have firewall rule to filter input traffic to your router. If you want to do, make sure you permit DNS query & colowi IP.
6. Some smart phone doesn't pop-up hotspot page because of security on device, so you should go to browser on your phone to open a website, and it will redirect to your hotspot page automatically.
- Verify Hotspot Address in IP > Hotspot > Server Profiles > General, it should be your public IP Address and HTML Directory(Colowi directory in Files)
- Verify that you had tick “USE Radius” in hotspot sever profile.
- Verify Radius server on: Radius Server Address, Radius Secret password, and Tick on Hotspot.
- Verify Tick on HTTP CHAP and HTTP PAP